Product Description: TP Pro Fuel – Subaru© STI Fuel Rails Polished (Part # 20-100FR-P) List Price: $189.95
In the quest for power, more fuel becomes immediately necessary. The TP Pro Fuel system is designed to deliver enough fuel to the motor 0; all the way up to 950hp, thanks to the massive 35% increase of the internal diameter over stock. Made from 6061 T-6, these billet rails are CNC machined in house at TP Engineering in Connecticut. The TP Pro Fuel Rails are a single piece design, allowing for slick styling and tough durability. The rail is built to accept a wrenches on the side for ease of installation of the AN fittings of the user’s choice. All TP products go through a quality inspection to insure that the product leaving is up to parr.
– Anodized for a durable finish
– Requires aftermarket Lines and Fittings
– Professional Installation Required
– Confirmed Fitment with Injector Dynamic Injectors
– Comes with (4x) Shims to allow for fitment to be moved around. Please note that the shim goes under the rail.
– Due to the tight nature of the Subaru engine bay, some may find that loosening the 10mm bolt for the AVCS solenoid and tilting away from the fuel rails will allow for more fitment.
There are no reviews yet.